RULES of the GAME
RULES, GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to go over rules, guidelines and regulations and to sign our waiver (below). Games start on time regardless if anyone is running late.
- Players must be 14 years old or older to play the game alone. Players under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign their waiver. Also, players under 14 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years old or older. Players with 4 years old and above will pay their tickets.
- CELL PHONES, cameras, bags, keys, lighters, pens or paper are forbidden. Players will not be allowed to take these items into our escape rooms.
- Players are not to damage or vandalize items in THE ROOM. Players will be responsible for any intentional damage to THE ROOM.
- Clues found should be placed on a table or desk. This allows the staff to find them easily to redistribute for the next group playing the game.
- THE ROOM reserves the right to stop the game at any point if rules are broken.
- Do not show up intoxicated. Any bad behavior will result in termination of the game.
- We will take pictures at the end of the game. These pictures may be posted on our website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. You are welcome to post them as well.
MUST SIGN THE WAIVER BELOW
“BOOK YOUR ROOM!” and follow the rules to earn your bragging rights as Keymasters of THE ROOM! Schedule a date and time to escape now!